The culture, cuisine, precision, dedication to work and its striking modernity, are only a few things from a very long list that make Japan unlike any other country in the world.
Located in East Asia, Japan is an island country that will give you an experience no other country will. With its unique subway and railway system, as well as technological progress, Japan is a leading country in every aspect.
We’re pretty sure that after seeing the collection of pictures we’re sharing today, you will put Japan on top of your bucket list.
1. The drinks have braille on them so visually-impaired people can know what they’re drinking.
2. All manhole covers in Japan look like this. Tell me it isn’t the country with the best urban design ideas…
— Jonathan Hsy (@JonathanHsy) April 15, 2018
3. Not only most of the toilets in Japan have built-in-bidets, but there’s also a privacy button to disguise the sound of poop plops.
4. Coca-Cola and coffee all in one. Name a better duo.
5. Oh, and did you know they have clear Coke over there?!
6. Speaking of clear drinks, guys, they have beer-flavored water!!!
7. This clear latte tastes exactly like a normal latte and it’s kinda scary.
8. Elevators with emergency toilets because you never know…
10. You can call a waiter or pay the check at the touch of the button at the restaurants.
11. Japan, the epitome of a healthy lifestyle.
12. They even have umbrella vending machines.
13. An extra “to-go” roll toilet papers.
14. Many toilets in Japan have sinks above them to save water.
15. Yeah, as we said, don’t get us started on the railway system.
16. No wonder Japanese people are renowned for politeness…
17. Fire escaping slides, only in Japan.
Convinced yet? I know I am. Brb, just buying a ticket for Japan.